Country of Origin – India
Brand – Basil
Age – 1 year or less, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years, 5 years, 6 years, 7 years, 8 years, 9 years, 10 years or more
Breed American Cocker Spaniel, Basset Hound, Beagle, Berger de Beauce, Bichon Frise, Boxer, Bull Dog, Chow Chow, Collie (Maxi Breed), Coolie (Medium breed), Cross Breed, Dalmation, Doberman, English Cocker Spaniel, Fox Terrier, French Bulldog (Medium Breed), German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Great Dane, Irish Setter, Irish Terrier, Labrador, Maltese, Miniature Pinscher, Miniature Poodle, Miniature Schnauzer, Pekinese, Pomeranian, Poodle (Maxi Breed), Poodle (Medium Breed), Rotweiler, Siberian Husky, French Bulldog (Giant Breed), Bullmastiff, French Mastiff, Mastiff, St. Bernard, Blood Hound, Alaskan Melamount
- Basil brings to you an exceptional product in skincare for your pet. This innovative formulation combines cleaning agents with Basil oil to eliminate all the dirt and residue resulting in a fresh, bright and lustrous coat. The shampoo is pH balanced and with infused Basil oil it brings Antibacterial characteristic that helps in avoiding skin infections.
- Using this shampoo you can get your pet’s original bright, soft and lustrous coat and keep on hugging all the time. BENEFITS: Helpful in effectively removing stains and dullness from the coat to make it lustrous bright and shiny.
- Concentrated Basil shampoo gives around 30% more washes than your other local shampoos. Long-lasting refreshing fragrance to earn more wags. Natural benefits of Basil oil makes the shampoo Antibacterial and calming agent for your pet.
- A pH balanced shampoo made for pets and thus a non-irritant on skin. Added ingredients for UV protection to prevent your pets coat from sun damage. Directions to use: Shake well before use. Using warm water, wet your pet thoroughly. Get the desired quantity of shampoo, apply from head to tail and all over the body with special attention to the dirty areas.
- Gently rub/massage deeply to the coat and skin. For better results let it sit for about 2-3 minutes. Rinse well wash off the residue with warm water. Repeat if necessary. Dry using an absorbent towel. Avoid around eyes and mouth directly. Cover pet’s ears to avoid water from getting in.
There are no reviews yet.