Farmina Vet Life Obesity Formula Dog Food
Reduction of excess body weight, coadjuvant in the treatment of diabetes mellitus. Farmina Vet Life Obesity is a complete dietetic food for adult dogs formulated to reduce excess body weight and to control the supply of glucose (diabetes mellitus).
Mode of Action:
Farmina Vet Life Obesity reduces the quantity of calories consumed by the subject in order to reduce body weight. The increased level of fiber helps to induce in the subject a feeling of satiety and to reduce appetite. The low levels and the quality of starch and sugar sources used make this product suitable for diabetic patients. Carnitine and proteins of high quality added to the product prevent the reduction of muscle mass during weight loss.
- 1st all-natural veterinary therapeutic diet for dogs
- Limited fat content but high intake of essential fatty acids
- It improves energy consumption on muscles and promotes muscle mass development
- Addition of soluble carbohydrates induces a feeling of satiety
- Reduced content of starch and sugars (<2.0%) makes this food advised for diabetic dogs
- High quality proteins prevent the loss of muscle mass
- Contains only natural antioxidants, thus allowing a natural preservation of the product
- Low Glycemic index food, which modulate perfectly the postprandial glycemic response
- Packed in protective atmosphere to avoid fats oxidation and preserve freshness of the product
- Without GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Developed in collaboration with the chair of Nutrition & Animal Feeding at the University “Federico II” of Naples
- Cruelty free scientific research
- Made in Italy
There are no reviews yet.