Farmina Vet Life Renel Feline Formula Cat Food
Chronic or temporary renal insufficiency; coadjuvant for the treatment of congestive cardiac insufficiency. Farmina Vet Life Renal is a complete dietetic food for cats formulated to support the renal function in case of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency. This dietetic food contains low phosphorus concentrations and reduced protein content but of high quality.
Mode of Action:
The low protein and phosphorus content reduces the symptoms due to renal insufficiency and therefore improves the health condition of the cat.
- 1st all-natural veterinary therapeutic diet for cats
- Low protein contents reduce the retention-rate of nitrogenous catabolithys. It helps the control of systemic hypertension
- Reduced levels of sodium and phosphorus
- L-Carnitine improves tolerance to physical exercise
- Fatty acids Omega-3 improve the glomerular filtration and prevent renal fibrosys
- High quality proteins prevent the loss of muscle mass.
- Contains only natural antioxidants, thus allowing a natural preservation of the product
- Low Glycemic index food, which modulate perfectly the postprandial glycemic response
- Packed in protective atmosphere to avoid fats oxidation and preserve freshness of the product
- Without GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Developed in collaboration with the chair of Nutrition & Animal Feeding at the University “Federico II” of Naples
- Cruelty free scientific research
- Made in Italy
- Prevention and treatment of chronic renal insufficiency
- Cardiac insufficiency