Farmina Vet Life Struvite Feline Formula Cat Food
Dissolution of struvite calculi. Urine acidification. Farmina Vet Life Struvite is a complete dietetic food for cats formulated to dissolve struvite calculi.
Mode of Action:
The low concentration of proteins, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium in Farmina Vet Life Struvite creates an unfavorable
environment for crystals aggregation and precipitation. The acidifying action of DL-methionine and ammonium chloride creates an acidic urinary pH, which helps the dissolution and inhibits the neo-formation of struvitis. Furthermore, it creates an unfavorable environment for bacterial proliferation.
- 1st all-natural veterinary therapeutic diet for cats
- Urinary pH control thanks to DL-methionine and calcium sulfate integration
- Reduced magnesium content limits the formation of urates
- Reduced phosphorus content helps maintaining serum phosphate levels and inhibits uroliths formation.
- Reduced calcium content
- Natural antioxidants reduce the cellular oxidative stress
- Contains only natural antioxidants, thus allowing a natural preservation of the product
- Low Glycemic index food, which modulate perfectly the postprandial glycemic response
- Packed in protective atmosphere to avoid fats oxidation and preserve freshness of the product
- Without GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Developed in collaboration with the chair of Nutrition & Animal Feeding at the University “Federico II” of Naples
- Cruelty free scientific research
- Made in Italy
- Struvite uroliths
There are no reviews yet.