Farmina Vet Life UltraHypo Feline Formula Cat Food
Adverse reaction to food (RAC). Farmina Vet Life UltraHypo is a complete diet for cats suffering from adverse reactions to foods (allergies and/or intolerances). It can be used as diagnostic tool (elimination diet). It is recommended in the course of chronic inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD), recurrent vomiting.
Mode of Action:
Farmina Vet Life UltraHypo contains hydrolyzed fish as only source of protein. The hydrolysis allows reducing the size of proteins (3000 Daltons) ensuring at the same time the proper intake of essential amino acids. Hydrolyzed proteins, evade the immune system, avoiding the systemic sensitization. Protein quality, together with hydrolysis method effectiveness,
guarantees the efficiency of the hypoallergenic result. The use of only refined rice starch as a carbohydrate source prevents the onset of allergic reactions, which could be triggered also by vegetable origin proteins. Fish oil, rich in omega-3 essential fatty acids downmodulates the skin inflammatory response. Dietary fibers (cellulose and prebiotic) improve nutrients absorption.
- 1st all-natural veterinary therapeutic diet for cats
- The quality of the ingredients used ensures a highly digestible diet.
- Hydrolysis reduces the molecular weight and size of proteins, decreasing allergenic potential.
- EPA and DHA reduce skin inflammatory reactions and its occurrence and protect the intestinal mucosa.
- Refined rice starch excludes the occurrence of allergic reactions to vegetal proteins.
- As prebiotics they promote the proper development of the intestinal flora ameliorating nutrients absorption.
- Contains only natural antioxidants, thus allowing a natural preservation of the product
- Low Glycemic index food, which modulate perfectly the postprandial glycemic response
- Packed in protective atmosphere to avoid fats oxidation and preserve freshness of the product
- Without GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Developed in collaboration with the chair of Nutrition & Animal Feeding at the University “Federico II” of Naples
- Cruelty free scientific research
- Made in Italy
- Alimentary allergies
- Recurrent diarrhea
- Idiopathic dermatitis