Country of Origin – India
Brand – Virbac
Age – 1 year or less, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years, 5 years, 6 years, 7 years, 8 years, 9 years, 10 years or more
Breed – American Cocker Spaniel, Basset Hound, Beagle, Berger de Beauce, Bichon Frise, Boxer, Bull Dog, Chow Chow, Collie (Maxi Breed), Coolie (Medium breed), Cross Breed, Dalmation, Doberman, English Cocker Spaniel, Fox Terrier, French Bulldog (Medium Breed), German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Great Dane, Irish Setter, Irish Terrier, Labrador, Maltese, Miniature Pinscher, Miniature Poodle, Miniature Schnauzer, Pekinese, Pomeranian, Poodle (Maxi Breed), Poodle (Medium Breed), Rotweiler, Siberian Husky, French Bulldog (Giant Breed), Bullmastiff, French Mastiff, Mastiff, St. Bernard, Blood Hound, Alaskan Melamount, Persian, Cat
- KETOCHLOR is a medicated shampoo for the treatment of bacterial and fungal-associated dermatitis.
- RECOMMENDED FOR For topical management of complications related to bacterial and fungal dermatitis in dogs, cats, and horses.
- It is a medicated shampoo for the treatment of bacterial and fungal-associated dermatitis.
- Presence of Virbac’s 2 unique add-ons – GLYCOTECHNOLOGY and CHITOSANIDE help control microbial growth and enhance the efficacy of the anti-microbial agents.
- It is a pH-balanced shampoo to suit the pet’s skin.
- DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Shake well before using the shampoo. Wet the coat with warm water and apply a sufficient amount of shampoo to create a rich lather, and massage into the wet coat. Allow the lather to remain on the coat for at least 5 to 10 minutes, and then rinse thoroughly with clean water. May be used initially 2 to 3 times a week for four weeks, then reduced to once a week, or as directed by your veterinarian.
There are no reviews yet.